Zionsville, IN Air Conditioning Installation
Zionsville, IN Air Conditioning Installation
Don’t let the summer heat turn your Zionsville home into a furnace. Having reliable air conditioning is a must when the temperature heats up. If your AC is nearing the end of its lifespan, or you want a new unit with better energy efficiency, count on Thiele Heating and Air Conditioning. We’ve been providing HVAC services for local homeowners since 1883. Our experts can install a new air conditioning system in your home, so you and your loved ones can stay cool throughout summer.
Our team offers quality air conditioning installation in Zionsville, IN. We can help you choose a new AC for your home, go over financing options, and handle the installation process from start to finish. You can depend on our expertise for AC installation, along with other HVAC services, including maintenance and repairs. Give us a call to learn more about our cooling services.Schedule Service
Benefits of Having a New Air Conditioner Installed
A new air conditioning system in your home can make a world of difference in terms of indoor comfort and energy bills. When you have our experienced team handle AC installation in your Zionsville home, you can expect all of these benefits:
- Reliable Cooling: Your new AC provides your home with a dependable source of cooling, unlike an old or worn-out AC system.
- Improved Energy Efficiency: New air conditioning systems offer better energy efficiency than older ones, so you can enjoy lower energy bills.
- Better Indoor Air Quality: Having a new AC installed means you’ll have healthier indoor air due to improved ventilation, new air filters, and a clean system overall.
- More Comfortable Home Interior: A brand-new AC can keep your home cool, while also lowering indoor humidity levels for increased comfort.
- Lower Maintenance and Repair Costs: With a new air conditioning system, you’ll have lower maintenance costs and a lower risk of needing repairs.
When to Get a New Air Conditioner
How can you tell if it’s a good time for AC installation at your Zionsville home? Your current air conditioning system will let you know, as long as you’re aware of what signs to watch for. Look into replacing your AC if it meets any of the following conditions:
- Failure to Cool: An air conditioner that’s getting close to breaking down usually has a hard time cooling your home down. Your AC might not be able to reduce the temperature to your thermostat setting, even if it runs a lot.
- Unusual Noises: Loud or strange sounds might mean your current AC has a damaged part inside or several parts are breaking down.
- Frequent Repairs: A minor repair every now and then isn’t unusual. If your AC needs a lot of repairs in one season, it’s time to consider AC replacement.
- High Energy Bills: Older AC systems have a tough time running efficiently due to wear and tear, which can lead to unusually high energy bills.
- Older Equipment: AC systems that are at least 10 to 15 years old aren’t likely to last much longer, especially without needing frequent repairs.
How to Choose a New AC
Picking out the right air conditioning system is an important part of making sure your home stays cool. This means choosing the right size and type. An oversized AC system will use up too much energy, while a smaller one than you need won’t be able to reliably cool your home. When shopping for a new cooling system, you’ll need to know the square footage of your home. If you’re planning any additions or finishing any spaces that are currently unfinished, they should also be considered.
You’ll also want to consider how energy-efficient different AC systems are, so you can reduce energy bills as much as possible. Be sure to compare SEER ratings when comparing cooling systems. The SEER rating measures the energy efficiency of an air conditioner. Although a new AC unit will be cleaner and provide clean air into your home, it will eventually get dirty, and your indoor air quality will suffer. If you have family members with severe allergies or respiratory illnesses, consider indoor air quality equipment add-ons to your air conditioner to keep your system running smoothly and the air in your house clean and easy to breathe.
Our experts at Thiele have the knowledge to guide you in choosing a new AC. From your budget to the size of your home and other factors, we’ll make sure you have the best AC system for your Zionsville home.Schedule Service
AC Installation Financing
At Thiele Heating and Air Conditioning, we offer financing on AC installation in Zionsville. Give us a call to ask about our financing options, such as monthly installments, so you can have a new air conditioner installed without delay.
Many new air conditioners are much more energy efficient than previous models. Many manufacturers are giving discounts and rebates to those who upgrade. Certain energy-efficient models may also qualify for tax incentives. The finance team at Thiele can see what you qualify for and help make sure you get the best deal for your dollar. Contact us today to learn more.Schedule Service
Schedule an Appointment With Thiele for Zionsville AC Installation
Ready to schedule AC installation? Contact Thiele Heating and Air Conditioning today to discuss your home’s AC needs. Whether you’re replacing your current AC system or choosing one for a newly built home, you can trust the HVAC professionals at Thiele. We can provide you with a comprehensive estimate on a new Bryant system that will keep your home reliably comfortable for years to come. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.Schedule Service