Indianapolis Air Conditioning Installation
When temperatures rise across Central Indiana, homeowners need a trusted source for cooling system care. Your home should be an oasis from the sweltering heat and stifling humidity of Hoosier summers. Quality air conditioning installation in Indianapolis and the surrounding area is as easy as a phone call to Thiele.
Since 1883, Thiele Heating & Air Conditioning has provided local HVAC solutions for our customers. Our company is founded on value, integrity and reliability. These principles guide every member of our staff from the helpful support team to our highly skilled technicians. Proudly serving Indianapolis with exceptional work, Thiele is more than an HVAC company.
We define high-quality service as customer-focused solutions. From the moment you contact our team, we act quickly to listen to your questions and provide the best AC installation for your home. When you need honest answers, fair pricing and prompt solutions, call Thiele for air conditioning installation in Indianapolis.Schedule Service
How to Choose the Best Air Conditioning Unit
If you are installing an air conditioning system for the first time, Thiele provides complete consultation from designing air ducts to outfitting your new thermostat. For many homeowners, air conditioning installation is a replacement for an outdated or broken air conditioning unit. Modern air conditioning systems are far more advanced than just a few years ago. So choosing the ideal air conditioning unit requires a simple service call.
Our highly qualified service technicians will measure your home and identify the appropriate size air conditioning unit for your home. The load calculation is a key step because a unit that is too small will not provide enough cool air for your home. An oversized unit will waste energy and may cause indoor air quality issues.
Thiele Heating & Air Conditioning offers a number of high-quality air conditioning units to fit your home. Our team provides all the details you will need to make an informed decision about the ideal features for your specific needs. Some of the options to consider include:
- Energy Efficiency: One of the most important aspects of a new air conditioning unit installation is energy costs. The system you choose can help save money on monthly bills. Thiele has a number of options with high SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) ratings. Higher SEER ratings indicate greater energy efficiency and lower operating costs. Energy Star is another badge that identifies energy efficiency. While higher SEER ratings may cost more initially, the long-term savings can be significant.
- Variable Speed Operation: This option helps to reduce energy use, improve overall indoor comfort and lower the operating noise of your HVAC system.
- Zoned Air Conditioning: Many families prefer a more custom experience. Zoning allows different temperature settings for different areas within your home.
- Air Purification: Air conditioning units help to control the indoor humidity within your home. You can also add accessories like whole-house dehumidifiers, media air cleaners and UV air purifiers for the ultimate in indoor comfort.
- Warranty: Your Thiele service tech is factory trained with the manufacturers including all the warranty coverage for your new system. We offer excellent service and high-quality installation. The long-term warranty provided by the manufacturer and serviced by Thiele is one more layer of confidence for your home and family.
Professional Air Conditioning Installation with Thiele
Once you choose the best air conditioning unit for your home, our team of service technicians will guide you through the next steps. The exact process depends on your home but in most cases, the following steps will occur:
- Removal and Site Preparation: Your old equipment is removed and the area is prepared for the new air conditioning unit. The outdoor area may be modified for optimal operating conditions.
- Indoor Unit Installation: Within the indoor unit, the coil, refrigerant lines and electrical connections are made.
- Outdoor Unit Mounting: The air conditioning unit is installed and connected to the inside air handler.
- Air duct and ventilation: In most air conditioning replacements, the existing ductwork and vents may not need adjustment. If you have experienced issues with ventilation in your home, you should consult with our service technicians to make the proper adjustments.
- Thermostat and calibration: The final stages of air conditioning installation include calibrating the thermostat and air conditioner. Many new air conditioning systems run most efficiently on a smart thermostat. These devices help to save on energy waste, extend the life of your air conditioner and improve the indoor air quality of your cooling system.
Air conditioning installation will always be optimized to your specific needs. At Thiele, we focus on your questions and concerns. When you trust your home to our team, we work hard to earn your ongoing respect. Every new air conditioner we install is an opportunity to grow our reputation through Indianapolis and the surrounding area.
Financing Your New Air Conditioning System
Air conditioning installation and replacement can be a major investment. Thiele offers financing for air conditioning installation so you can pay for the expense in monthly installments. Our financing plans and application process begins with a simple online form. Financing is a great way to make sure you choose the best air conditioning system for the long term.
Thiele’s Maintenance Plans
You can count on Thiele Heating & Air Conditioning to provide the best maintenance and repair services for your air conditioning system. Annual maintenance of your air conditioning system ensures your unit is running efficiently and protects your warranty coverage.
One of the easiest ways to make sure your air conditioning unit is running strong year after year is by enrolling in Thiele’s Annual “Rewards” Service Agreement Maintenance Program. For a very affordable fee, you’ll receive the following benefits as a member of our maintenance program:
- Priority service
- Bi-annual preventive maintenance. We’ll perform tune-up services in the fall and spring
- Check and adjust airflow temperature
- Clean or replace air filters
- Inspect and adjust thermostat settings and operation as desired
- Clean coils and clear debris from the condenser unit
- Provide a 15% discount on any parts and repairs needed, including the current visit
Planned Air Conditioning Replacement
You don’t have to wait until your current AC fails completely to upgrade to a new, energy-efficient system. If you are seeing signs of wear in your aging system a planned replacement allows you to choose the exact model you want and enjoy the benefits of a new, modern air conditioning system. Sudden changes in performance, higher energy bills, short cycling, strange noises and other signs of age may prompt you to call Thiele to evaluate your existing system. Some of the benefits of AC installation services from Thiele include:
A Cooler Home
One of the greatest benefits of installing a new air conditioner is how easily your home is cooled. Smart technology, adaptable systems and variable-speed motors help to provide a more consistent indoor experience than older models.
Improved Indoor Air Quality
A new air conditioner provides your Indianapolis home with evenly distributed air and improved indoor air quality. It won’t take you long to notice the improvement a new AC unit can make in terms of lower humidity levels inside your home. Clean air and ideal humidity levels help your family sleep better and reduce the symptoms of seasonal allergies, asthma and other respiratory issues.
Lowering energy waste saves on monthly bills and helps reduce your carbon footprint. Air conditioner installation with the latest advanced technology enhances energy efficiency. Additional features like whole-home air cleaners and smart thermostats can greatly lower the energy costs of your HVAC system.
Increased Home Value
If you’re going to sell your home in the near future, upgrading to a new air conditioning system is a huge selling point. Buyers are more interested in a home if they know the AC doesn’t need to be replaced for several years.
Thiele’s High-Quality AC Services
Aside from offering the best air conditioner installation in all of Indianapolis, Thiele also provides a full range of AC services, including maintenance and repairs. When you contact Thiele for air conditioner services, you’ll have the peace of mind of knowing your system is in good hands. Our heating and cooling technicians are expertly trained and are up-to-date in the latest advancements in HVAC equipment.
Air Conditioning Repair
Just because your AC breaks down, it doesn’t mean you need to replace it. Some repairs are minor and are relatively easy and inexpensive to repair. A technician from Thiele will inspect your AC and present you with the best repair options. Making a repair now can prevent bigger, more expensive repairs down the road or even complete system replacement.
Air Conditioning Maintenance
The easiest way to keep your air conditioner running at optimal condition year after year is through regular maintenance each spring. You don’t need to be a member of our maintenance plan to request a tune up of your HVAC system. Our technicians perform a complete inspection of your system and recommend any minor repairs. They’ll also clean all necessary moving parts.
Contact Thiele for Air Conditioning Installation
It’s not a coincidence that so many Indianapolis business owners and homeowners have trusted Thiele for air conditioning installation services each and every year. We’re a customer-focused company, and our name is synonymous with value, integrity, and reliability. Are you ready to reap the benefits of a new air conditioning system? If so, contact Thiele Heating & Air Conditioning today to book an appointment!Schedule Service