Fishers, IN Ductless Mini Split Installation Services
Ductless Mini Split Installation in Fishers, IN
Central air conditioning systems are common throughout Fishers, Indiana. Most homes built in the area include ductwork so an air conditioning and furnace can provide forced air throughout your home. Many older homes throughout Fishers, however, do not feature air ducts. Even more commonly, you may have a room that your central forced air systems cannot maintain. Attic offices, spare bedrooms, converted garage spaces, sunrooms, and other spaces can benefit from heating and cooling systems that do not require air ducts.
Ductless mini split installation in Fishers, Indiana is a great solution for these circumstances. Whether you need a solution for your entire home or you need to supplement HVAC for a specific space in your home, Thiele Heating & Air Conditioning has the solution. A ductless mini split system can be installed in almost any room in your home with minimal installation. Once installed, these heat pump systems provide exceptional heating and cooling to your home. You work hard to provide a safe and secure home in Fishers; Thiele helps you make sure every room is comfortable all year round.Schedule Service
What is a Ductless Mini Split?
A ductless mini split system is a type of heat pump. Instead of generating heat or cooling from burning fossil fuels, ductless mini split systems transfer heat from one space to another. An indoor air handling unit mounts on the wall, ceiling or floor of your home. A small system of refrigerant tubing and electrical wiring connects indoor units to the outdoor unit. During cooling seasons, heat energy inside your home is transferred from the indoor unit to the outside. During fall and winter when temperatures dip, the outdoor compressor captures heat from the air and transfers warmth into your home.
Installing a ductless mini split system is minimally invasive because it only requires drilling a small hole to connect the indoor and outdoor units. Inside your home, ductless air conditioners can be controlled via remote control or smart thermostats. Both outdoor and indoor units are extremely durable and energy efficient. This means that unlike window air conditioners and space heaters, ductless mini split installation is a safe and permanent solution for your home.Schedule Service
Benefits of Installing a Ductless Mini Split
The obvious benefit of installing a ductless mini split system is providing comfort. If a traditional HVAC system cannot be installed or is not capable of heating and cooling a specific space in your home, ductless mini split heat pumps can solve your problem. Other benefits include:
- Flexibility: You don’t need ductwork to install these heat pumps but there is additional flexibility. You can add a number of indoor units connected to a single outdoor heat pump system. Unlike a traditional ducted HVAC system which requires special adaptation to create zones, you can use multiple indoor units to provide custom comfort for each space. Multiple family members can enjoy an ideal temperature setting using a ductless air conditioner.
- Comfort and efficiency: Ductless mini splits are very efficient at heating and cooling your home. A lot of energy can be lost through air ducts in traditional designs. Ductless air conditioners will not lose energy and provide great energy efficiency from the system itself.
- Cost and Time: If installing ductwork is an option, the costs can be high. Ductless mini splits can be a more cost-effective option than traditional HVAC systems. The wall-mounted units, outdoor heat pump and all connections can be installed quickly saving money and installation time.
- Easy Maintenance and Repair: Installing mini split systems with Thiele allows you to select the ideal system for your home. We also stand behind our work with easy maintenance options and prompt repairs. Ductless mini split systems are durable especially with professional maintenance prior to each season.
- Environmentally friendly: Ductless mini splits are air source heat pumps. This means they do not produce any emissions. Clean and environmentally friendly energy is just one more benefit to installing ductless mini splits.
Financing Ductless Mini Split Systems
Thiele has served Fishers and the rest of Central Indiana since 1883. We have a strong understanding of the community and what values homeowners need. Along with a great installation process and ongoing care, we offer financing options for ductless mini split systems. Our online application process is simple and allows qualified buyers to pay for the installation over time.Schedule Service
Why Choose Thiele?
When you hire Thiele Heating & Air Conditioning for ductless mini split installation, you can depend on a proven team of experts. We are far more than just a heating and cooling contractor. We are highly committed to our community and earning the trust of our customers.
From the first moment you contact Thiele, we take the time to listen to you. We make sure to design a system that solves your specific needs. For some homeowners, you may just need one outdoor unit and a single indoor air handler for a sunroom. Other homeowners need an air conditioning system to care for their entire homes. No matter what you need, Thiele listens to you and provides the right solution.Schedule Service
Contact Thiele for Ductless Mini Split Installation
Our installation process is simple and straightforward. You will know what to expect and your ductless mini split system will be installed as quickly. Every element is thoroughly tested and calibrated. Finally, you will understand how the system works so you can enjoy all the features. When you call Thiele, you’ll work with a proven local company that focuses on its customers.Schedule Service