Everyone love’s to enjoy the beautiful Spring weather, but there are going to be times when you’ll want to spend time relaxing at home. Here is a list of Spring home decor ideas to create an inviting, cozy and comfortable space for the season.
- Large and thick fibers to provide a feeling of warmth.
- Place pillows to create depth and absorb space.
- Mix up patterns and textures for accent.
Blankets and throws
- Throw a blanket over the couch corner or chair for an element of design.
- Alternate textures accentuate a rooms decor.
Chairs and Ottomans
- Create a cozy corner where you can sit back and get comfortable.
- Choose fabric over leather.
- Select larger seats with a plusher cushion over slim and modern designs.
Comfort Zone Temperatures
- Make sure your programmable thermostat is set to optimal temperatures in each zone.
- Make sure to change filters for best air quality and circulation.
- Ensure vents are open and producing air to your desired areas.
- Check ceiling fan directions to properly distribute air in individual spaces.
Accents and Decor
- Gallery wall collages are low cost and fun home design projects.
- Add familiar faces and feel good messages.
- Use a mixture of frames, canvas paintings and 3D or textured pieces for flair.
- Help to keep the sun ray heat out and cool air in.
- They add color and drama to the design of the rooms.
Dim lights and Candle
- Candles provide soft and warm lighting creating a relaxing atmosphere.
- Select scented options for aromatherapy and mood setting.
- Vary your choices in shape and size for best visual effect.
- Install softer light bulbs to reduce heat and piercing light.
Color it up
- Earth tones are the best for a cozy feel.
- Your bright pops of colors should from your accent decor or 1 specific piece of furniture.
Rugs and Textiles
- Use large area rugs for big rooms and hardwood floors to absorb space.
- Runners in hallways and walkways will help absorb sound.
- The plusher the rug, the cozier the effect.
We may not be able to help you decorate your space, but contact Thiele and we can ensure your home’s HVAC system is ready to compliment your home’s desired comfort level.