Thiele is dedicated to selling and installing the ventilation system that fits the needs of your home, your family and your budget.
- A correctly sized heating or cooling system ensures that you will stay comfortable year-round, for years to come
- We conduct an in-depth inspection of both the inside and outside of your home, its surroundings, and your existing ventilation system
- We look at dozens of factors and perform a number of critical tests and analyses
Step 1 – Phone Contact Pre-interview
We collect some basic information, such as the customer’s name, their address, how they found us, and what their basic needs are. That’s it! Most of the detail work is done at the home.
While many company estimators will provide a rushed estimate within 20 minutes, Thiele estimators will always spend the appropriate amount of time to consider all factors and variables that will affect your comfort and budget.
For details, read Home Inspection Process Step-by-Step
In about 95% of the homes we walk into, the heating and/or cooling system we replace was oversized to begin with.
- Over-sizing causes the system to operate on “short cycles”
- Oversized air conditioners can make the house feel “clammy” in summertime
Optimize efficiency by installing the smallest system possible to do the job properly.
Read Home Inspection: Sizing for more information
Recommendations are made based on our inspection, tests and analyses, as to the brand, type and size of the system that is right for your home.
We also discuss optional system additions to help improve the comfort and safety of your home and family, including:
- Air filtration / cleaning units
- Humidification system options
- UV air sanitizing systems
- Fresh air ventilation & heat recovery
- Programmable thermostats
- Zoning options
Read Home Inspection: Recommendations for details.
For an in-depth look at how we conduct an in-home estimation, read Home Inspection Tour.