Furnace & Heating System Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
Emergency Repairs – Day or Night!
Thiele Heating & Air Conditioning sells, installs, services, and repairs heating systems of all types, including:
- Gas Furnaces
- Oil Furnaces
- Electric Heat Pumps
- Geothermal Heat Systems
- Steam and Hot Water Boilers
Service for Heating Systems of All Types
1) An energy efficient hybrid system combines a gas furnace with an electric heat pump
2) Hybrid systems can cut your rising gas costs by 50% – 60%
Read more about Hybrid Systems: Best of Both Worlds.
- A geothermal system transfers heat to or from the ground
- A geothermal heat pump draws on that available heat in the winter
- System reverses and puts heat back into ground in the summer
- Geothermal heating has the least expensive cost of operation
For more information about geothermal systems and how they work, read Geothermal Heating and Cooling.
Conventional ventilation systems, such as an oil or gas furnace and separate electric central A/C unit or an all-electric heat pump and backup heater, while available, are rapidly becoming things of the past.
- “Toaster-style” electric backup heaters are extremely inefficient and costly to operate
- A gas backup heater is more cost-efficient when temperatures drop below 35 degrees
Oil furnaces, while still available, are becoming a less desirable option as oil prices continue to rise and oil furnaces require more maintenance than gas or electric units.
Does someone in your home have allergies or asthma?
Do you have strong odors such as cigarette smoke or animals?
See what’s available here: Air Filter Maintenance / Options