HVAC Installation, Maintenance, and Repairs:
Air Conditioning, Heat Pump & Furnace
At Thiele, we pride ourselves in performing the best heating & air conditioning installations in the industry. Not only do we train our installers in the most up-to-date installation techniques, we use only the best products and materials.
Going the Extra Mile: Little Things can Make a Big Difference
When it comes to the comfort and safety of your family and property, we take the extra steps (even though they may cost us a bit more) to ensure a stress-free installation and worry-free performance for years to come, including:
Venting with Double-Walled Pipe
We use double-wall vent pipes for all new installations to prevent corrosion and damage in the future.
- Due to the low heat output of newer, efficient systems, condensation can form on single-wall pipes
- Condensation could cause the flue to rust and create further damage down the line
- “Economy” installer will often use single-walled venting to keep their prices low
Flue and Chimney Liners
We install chimney and flue liners whenever needed, for all jobs that require them, even though they take time and effort to install.
- Chimney and flue liners are vital to the proper function of newer high-efficiency furnaces
- Companies that compete solely on low-ball pricing often do not include them to keep their estimate low
- Damage to your system due to the lack of needed liners could cost you hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars in repairs down the road.
In-House Custom Metal Work
Skilled craftsmen create custom ductwork and fabricated metal parts to ensure quality of finished products.
Many companies use prefabricated parts that may or may not be constructed of the same quality materials or to the high standards we insist on.
New “Refrigerant Line Set”
Whenever possible, we replace old refrigerant line sets with brand new copper tubing to help keep the system free of contaminants.
Other installers may just reuse the existing line set, which can cause leaks and other problems down the road.
Black Metal Gas Pipe Lines
For your safety and protection, we install solid metal, black gas pipe lines and new cutoff switches, rather than replacing the old piping with flexible gas line onto the existing cutoff, a cheaper, less time-consuming process used by others.
Fused Power Switches
Commonly, a simple on-off light switch is installed as the main power switch.
- We go to the extra effort to install fused switches as an extra level of safety protection.
- If a power surge were to get through your power box before the circuit breaker blew, the power switch
fuse would blow before any major damage could occur
Whenever possible, our installers build a cinder block base with rubber pads between it and the furnace.
- This helps to deaden any vibrations and prevent vibrations from being felt in other parts of the house.
- This also helps remove any moisture from underneath the furnace to prevent the bottom from rusting out, something that often happens to units that sit directly on the floor.
- Many companies will just place the furnace directly on the floor so that any vibration coming from the system can be transmitted throughout the house.
Carpet Runners and Clean Shoes
Thiele respects you, your family and your home, and we will do everything possible to protect them all during our installation, including:
- Carpet runners are laid down to protect your carpets and floor finish. “Cut-rate” installers often overlook this step as it takes time and effort to transport, lay down and pick up runners at each job.
- Our installers wear “shoe-booties” foot covering that keep the dirt off your floors. Many installers never consider that they may be tracking dirt throughout their customer’s home.