Before you can select the best system for your home, an analysis of your house should be performed to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision, including, but not limited to:
- Location of the home and its surrounding conditions
- Structural and roofing material, insulation quantity and quality
- Number, type, style and location of windows
- And even the direction your home faces
A Proper Estimate Takes More Than 20 Minutes And A Measuring Tape
We have built our reputation on the high quality of the products and services we offer. Our skilled estimators and installation teams provide customer service unparalleled in the industry.
- The selection and installation of a new air handling system is a complex process, if done correctly, so we start by assessing your current system.
- When it comes to determining which new furnace or home ventilation system to choose, our estimators make sure they have all of the facts before determining an appropriate system for your home.
The More Detailed The Inspection, The More Accurate The Estimate
Before we make any recommendations, our experienced in-home estimators perform a detailed inspection of your home’s interior and the exterior.
They not only measure the volume of air within the structure, but perform a number of tests to determine:
- Heat loss and gain
- Load-handling capabilities of your duct system
- Air quality in your home
- Plus dozens of other factors
Select The Right System For Your Home And The Right Company To Install It
Once the proper type and size of system is determined, Thiele offers products from top manufacturer in the industry.
- Our flagship product line, Bryant, combines quality and affordability for great value.
- Known for their efficiency and reliability, Bryant has a long history and tradition of quality that matches well with our customer service philosophy.
You’ve Made Your Choice To Trust Thiele, Now What?
Once the correct products are selected, installation details agreed upon, and the contract is signed, our team goes into high gear:
- Our estimators coordinate with our operations team to ensure that all needed equipment is ordered and scheduled to arrive on time.
- The estimators also coordinate with our installation teams to ensure that everything is in place to get the job done efficiently, cleanly, and to your satisfaction.
For More Information About Our Inspection Process and Installations:
A complete, detailed Thiele home inspection can take two hours or more to do the job right.
- Other companies come into your home; take some quick measurements and check the size of your existing system.
- Just 15 or 20 minutes later, they TELL you what you need, or in other words, what they want to sell you.
Based on the analysis of the findings, our estimators provide you the information you need to make your decision.
- Read Thiele Home Inspection and Project Estimation Process for a detailed look at how our estimates are performed, and how our inspections differs from other “bargain-priced” companies.
- Read more about what makes a Thiele central heating and/or air conditioning system installation different from the “Other Guys.”