Air Conditioning / Heat Pump / Heating
Repair, Installation, and Maintenance
CALL THIELE at 317-639-1111
As a part of our annual service program, Thiele service technicians will provide bi-annual maintenance to your heating and air conditioning system keep the units performing well, and hopefully avoid an emergency service call for years, such as:
- Clean or replace air filters regularly
- Clean the system, remove debris
- Professional tune-up done regularly
- Set up a regular maintenance schedule
Video: John Traub Discusses Annual Heating & Air Conditioning Service Plans
John Traub, president and owner of Thiele Heating & Air Conditioning, discusses the benefits of an annual maintenance program. Generally, homeowners don’t really want to think much about their heating and air conditioning systems. If there is a problem, they just want it fixed and never have to think about it again. However, most times, the problems go beyond a single repair.
Features & Benefits of Thiele’s “Rewards” Service Program
For a very affordable annual fee, we will:
- Perform preventive maintenance twice a year, Spring and Autumn
- Check and adjust air flow temperature
- Clean or replace air filters
- Calibrate thermostats
- Clean coils and clear debris from condenser unit
- Provide a 10% discount on any parts and repairs needed, including the current visit
Thiele’s “Rewards” Service Program provides homeowners the peace-of-mind:
- Of knowing that a well-maintained system rarely breaks down
- That in an emergency, they are our top priority
Thiele: Customer Service with a Difference
Many homeowners do not perform the proper maintenance on their systems, which can cause a variety of problems in the future. Most problems occur due to a general lack of maintenance, most frequently the lack of changing the air filter.
- Most customers in the middle of a "crisis" just want to know, “Can you get out right away?” and “Can you fix it?” They usually won’t remember who we were six months later. Many companies leave it at that…they take the money and run.
- At Thiele, we believe differently. Our commitment to outstanding customer service requires that we go the extra mile to let the customer know what might also need to be done so we won’t be back in three months to fix another problem. We don’t just fix a part and leave.
As your hired professionals, we feel it is our obligation to inform our customers of these facts to help prevent the need for us to return in 3 or 6 months to perform another repair.
A Customer Story: Savings You Can See
A good example of our commitment to our customers and the benefits of our “Rewards” Program is the story of the woman that called us recently and spoke with company owner John Traub. She had some concerns about the size of her bill for a recent emergency repair we made.
After explaining to her the reasons for the high cost (late night emergency repair), John asked her if the service technician had told her about the “Rewards” Service Agreement Program, which would have saved her some money. She told him that he did, and that she did in fact purchase the plan.
After checking our records, John discovered that she did indeed purchase the agreement but that the rates were mistakenly not adjusted for that visit. John told her that the bill should have been reduced by about $117, almost the entire cost of the agreement.
We immediately cut and sent her a refund check, for which she was delighted.
So, whether it’s your gas, oil, or electric furnace, your air conditioner, heat pump, humidifier or purifier, or service and repair needs, for residential or commercial projects Thiele is the only company you need to call.